Monday 2 July 2018

#BBNaija winner, Miracle, bags his Private Pilot License(photos).


Victor of the last edition of Big Brother Naija, Miracle Igbokwe, has gotten his Private Pilot License PPL.


Review that in the house, he talked energetically about his fantasy of turning into a Pilot. Since he won the Reality TV appear, he has been seeking after his fantasy. He reported his ongoing accomplishment on his IG page. 

He shared the photograph above and composed... Right off the bat, I express gratitude toward GOD Almighty for HIS Grace and Wisdom, likewise Your Excellency @rochasokorocha a man of His oath and for your exceptional Wisdom, commendable authority and wonderful vision for Education.

Today is likewise my Pillars Birthday (my Sweet Mum), thank you Mother for continually being there for me through this voyage. To all my Lovely Fans, I thank y'all for your understanding and support. We made it??. PPL in the ? . Happy New month.


No comments:

Post a Comment