Tuesday 20 November 2018

PROPHET CLAIMS HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD

One Prophet Shotunde Kayode who is the founder of Uncommon Favour Evangelical Ministry, Ibadan, Oyo State has claimed that he returned back to life after being declared dead four days before.
In an interview with Tribune, the cleric said he received his calling during the period he was dead and that while in heaven, he witnessed how people were coming in in droves.
He said: “I received my calling into the ministry from the land of the dead. I knew nothing about Christ as I was a free thinker. My calling was just coincidental. But, I know that what the Lord has ordained will definitely come to pass. I was involved in a vehicle accident alongside 17 other passengers. I lost my life in the accident. So my body was embalmed with the other 17 victims. It was on the third day and my corpse was dumped in the mortuary that some concerned persons used my phone to call my relations. The phone had rang in the crashed vehicle. Immediately they were informed about my death, my relations rushed to the mortuary to verify my corpse. They saw it lying on the ground, among others. A mortuary is not a place for people in a state of coma or seeking treatment. It is a journey without end.
“And on the fourth day, the Lord asked me to return to the world. It was the day I heard the voice of God: “Go to the world and release the people that are in bondage, you’re the chosen one.” That was the voice I heard. I sneezed and woke up exactly when my people were about to lower me into the grave in the cemetery. Everybody took to their heels, including my younger brother, who is also a soldier in the Nigerian Army, Jide Shotunde. My body was left at the graveside in the cemetery. The wake-keep for me had taken place in Abeokuta, my home town. The candle night had also been conducted, at Sabo, to be precise.
“I remember vividly what we did in heaven. The place was so cool but not harmful. There’s nothing like day or night there. It is a free world. The place was as white as snow. We’re not like human beings; like the flesh of the world. We are just like waves and there was nothing like male or female in that realm, and people kept coming in, multiplying at every regular interval. We heard the noisy wave which showed that people were leaving the world and coming to the realm. I could remember there was this music like in those days with big musical organs like someone playing acapella without drums. The music was so close to our hearing but some far from view. So, you could view who was playing it. The stars we saw in the sky are not like the ones we normally see in the night that are stationed; they go about like house flies. But they are not harmful.”
Asked if he became a prophet after the experience, he said: “Yes, because the voice I heard from heaven declared, “Go to the world and deliver people that are in bondage.” It means God really sent me to carry out some work in the world. Since then, God has been using me to minister to people. I prophesy to people. Whatever the Lord asks me to do come to pass. So, sometimes, I wonder why and how this happened; it is beyond my explanation and comprehension. Since then, I have gone deeper in Christ. I did not go through a pastor or a church, or have a master who trained me. No, I got my own calling from the land of the dead, in the mortuary, to be exact and since then, the wonders have never ceased in my life.”
He however said he was still undergoing treatment as result of the embalming injection.
He said: “I am still undergoing some treatment due to the embalmment injections I received. In fact, the doctors said I was lucky to remain alive till date. Some people who came back to life like me died some months after. I wrote letters to so many churches and organisations for help but I got no response. I still need help to enable me to carry out some tests and treatment.”
Meanwhile, a 34-year-old pastor identified as Joseph Igwemon has been arraigned before an Oredo magistrates’ court in Benin, Edo state, for reportedly abducting and having carnal knowledge of one of his church members.
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
The accused who is the pastor of the Global Influence Ministry was said to have committed the offence on October 15, 2018, in the Mission Road area of Benin metropolis, The Punch reports.
The victim was said to be a chorister in Igwemon’s church and was wedded to her husband by the accused.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better
Meet Port Harcourt-based Nigerian pastor who is changing the lives of the poor nationwide | Legit TV

No comments:

Post a Comment