Tuesday, 6 November 2018
Check out the $1million Victoria's Secret bra everyone is talking about.
Victoria's Secret has unveiled its annual high-priced bra, ' The Dream Angels Fantasy Bra'' ahead of a fashion show on Thursday. The gorgeous and glistening creation has been valued at a whopping a $1 million.
Stockholm-born 29-year-old model, Elsa Hosk, models the creation - a cropped bodice and body chain affixed with 2,100 Swarovski Created Diamonds set in sterling silver. It took more than 930 hours to create the pieces, consisting of more than 71 carats. Describing the moment she tried on the Fantasy Bra as "beyond exciting", Hosk told People “it was just a sensation that I’ve never felt before.” “My body was violently shaking. And it wasn’t because I was nervous, I was just excited,” Hosk said.
“It was a cool feeling that I’ve never felt before. And it was definitely a moment that I’ll never forget.” Hosk who has been working with the lingerie brand since 2011, also said the garment is the "most beautiful Fantasy Bra I ever saw." She added: "It’s just very cool, very simple, modern, and so sparkly."
"If I would have designed it, it would have looked just like this."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A man has been caught for tearing off the wigs from the heads of three unsuspecting Orthodox Jewish women in California.
-
Nigeria, represented by Ibrahim Magu , the acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has been appointed...
-
A somber Donald Trump began a planned White House prison-reform event on Friday with expressions of 'sadness and heartbreak' for...


No comments:
Post a Comment