Sunday 20 May 2018

T.I. talks arrest outside of his Georgia home and insists he's not 'tripping' over events


T.I. opened up about his recent assault arrest Saturday as he made his way through Reagan National Airport in Washington, D.C.

The 37-year-old spoke with TMZ about the details in the incident in which he was taken into custody Wednesday in connection with simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at a Georgia gated community where his home is located.
The rap artist, whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., dispelled notions that the security guard involved with the incident might have harbored any grudges with him.
Speaking out: T.I. spoke about his recent arrest at D.C.'s Reagan National Airport 
Speaking out: T.I. spoke about his recent arrest at D.C.'s Reagan National Airport 
'I think that's a premature conclusion to jump to, and it would be very presumptuous to do so,' the Atlanta native said. 'I can't say that, I don't know, it could be an isolated incident.'
The What You Know performer said that no one from the homeowner's association had reached out to him regarding the incident to apologize.



CC:dailymail



No comments:

Post a Comment