Wednesday 23 May 2018

'I cherish you father, I'll see you this evening': Father of Santa Fe school shooter uncovers the adolescent's last words previously he completed the slaughter as he demands child was a casualty of harassing


The Texas school shooter's dad has uncovered that his child said he adored him in the prior hours he did the slaughter. 


Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, is at present being hung on capital murder allegations after he raged Santa Fe High School last Friday and shot dead eight understudies and two educators. 

His dad Antonios Pagourtzis revealed to Greece's Antenna TV that his child hinted at no the looming savagery. 

He said upon the arrival of the shooting Dimitrios let him know: 'I adore you, father. I'm off. I cherish you and I'll see you this evening'. 

'I've lost my kid and the main thing I can strive for is that they don't execute the child,' he included. 

'My child, to me, isn't a criminal, he's a casualty.' 

The senior Pagourtzis portrayed his child as a 'decent kid' and said he supposes he may have as of late been tormented and 'abused' by cohorts in the number one spot up to the slaughter. 

Pagourtzis said his child never showed any signs that he would be able to do such brutality, clarifying that he didn't battle with others, didn't drink liquor and appeared to appreciate sound interests, for example, working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment