Wednesday 24 February 2016

Constituent Accuses Mayor of having sex His Wife in Wild Town Meeting

A Spring Valley, New York village meeting
descended into chaos yesterday when a
constituent publicly accused the mayor of
breaking up his marriage. The Journal News
reports that maintenance worker Reginald
Alfred grabbed the mic to claim Mayor Demeza
Delhomme used his “power to get into my
house.”
You can watch the Journal News’ video of the
incident above, which plays out like a scene
from Desperate Housewives . “Mr. Delhomme is
trying to use his power to get into my house!”
Alfred says in the video. “He destroyed my
house. He destroyed my family. I have two
daughtehere
elhomme denied any involvement, shouting,
“I don’t know this man! I’ve never met this
man.”
A village trustee shouted back, “You screwed
his wife and you say you don’t know him?”
As The Journal News notes, Alfred did not provide
any receipts, so whether or not the mayor
fucked his wife remains an open question.
What we do know is that Delhomme is a bad
mayor, in general; he has previously declared
himself “king of the village,” vowed to
discriminate against Jewish land developers,
and allegedly ordered village workers to install
a generator at his girlfriend’s house during a
snowstorm. The Journal News has a full
accounting of his shady dealings here


Cc Gwaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment