Sunday 23 October 2016

'In this economy, do you blame me?': Woman, 20, is selling her virginity at legal Nevada brothel in wake of blaze that destroyed her family's home.



A woman is living at a brothel and selling her virginity as a way to help her family in the wake of a devastating house fire.

Katherine Stone told CNN in an interview: 'People say you are suppose to do it for love. But if you think about it, I am doing it because I love my family.'

A 2014 blaze ruined the 20-year-old's family residence in Seattle - and there was no insurance so the family had to stay there, according to the news outlet.



Now, Stone is living at a legal brothel in Nevada.

She told CNN that she saw a Facebook advertisement and 'I found out all about the brothels and the money.

'It made me think, "Wow, it's a chance at fixing all that I need to fix."'

She said in the interview: 'I have the right to choose what I do with my body. And in this troubling economy, do you blame me?'




Stone contacted brothel owner Dennis Hof - who owns the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, among others - and he said yes to the deal, which involves him getting half of the bid, according to CNN.

Hof told the news outlet: 'It is her choice. I don't think it is a good idea for a girl to drink six tequilas and lose her virginity on the bathroom floor in a frat house... 
'If she wants to [sell] it, I think that's great.'
Stone hasn't taken an offer yet, with her virginity bid at more than $400,000, according to the report.
She explained: 'I'm waiting for a man who I feel a connection with so that the experience can be special for both of us. It's really not just about the money.'

Stone told CNN she's under contract to offer men non-intercourse services, explaining 'I have done small simple parties. Massage parties, stuff that has been very PG-13.'  
Stone revealed: 'I anticipate to continue working at the ranch for the next five years. I plan to go to law school in the future.'
'I read an article about myself online that made me cry,' she recalled to CNN.
'It was a Christian lady; she said I had no self-respect, which I disagree with completely. I mean, I obviously value myself.'


No comments:

Post a Comment