Wednesday 1 August 2018

Florida teacher, 45, quits job after 20 years to become a grocery shopper making $100k a year - Two times his original salary

Florida teacher makes two times his oiginal salary by quitting the classroom to become a professional grocery shopper earning $100k a year.
Ed Hennessey, 45, spent 20 years of his life teaching students at Oviedo High School, but always had to work extra jobs at Blockbuster, Old Navy, Target and later Uber to support his two children. 
He joined Shipt part-time in 2015, had some success building up a customer base, and then took a year-long sabbatical to shop full-time two years. Last month, he gave up teaching for good.
'It's so relaxing, I get to go out. I see people, I'm my own boss - I am what I want to be,' he told Wesh 2
'My approach and making sure that I know my customers and know exactly what they want.'

No comments:

Post a Comment