Saturday 21 December 2019

Ex-NNPC staff beaten to death by his worker in his farm at Ilorin.


Ibrahim Ajayi Allah, a 65-year-old ex-staff of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was apparently executed in his ranch by his laborer. 

The expired who was murdered on December 13 by one of the laborers at his homestead in Oke-Oyi, edges of Ilorin, resigned from the money branch of the NNPC. The perished's more youthful sibling Yakub Abejide Allah who affirmed his passing, said; "My senior sibling was killed on December thirteenth on his homestead site in Oke-Oyi region of Ilorin East neighborhood government territory of the state. 

"Three years back, he resigned and decided to seek after horticulture which has consistently been his obsession. He purchased hectares of land in Ogidi, Kabba/Bunu neighborhood government region of Kogi State and emptied all his energy into it. Be that as it may, due to such huge numbers of unexpected variables, the profits were not true to form. "Around a half year prior, he chose to steadily move out of Ogidi. 

So he purchased around eight hectares of land at Oke-Oyi close Ilorin and restarted his cultivating there. "The suspect got by the police is a man from that network with whom he had built up a cozy relationship. He was continually going in and out with the man. Truth be told, upon the arrival of the homicide, they were said to be as one and ate together before he was brutally cut out to death at about 5pm.

"When the police looked through the presume's home, they found my sibling's telephone and other belongings. He is said to have admitted to having murdered my brother."I felt so awful when I heard the updates on my sibling's horrifying slaughtering. It was the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) accountable for Oke-Oyi Police Station that described how my sibling was hacked to death. 

"In this manner, I called his significant other and our other relatives and broke the miserable news to them. The police said they have captured the supposed culprit of the horrifying wrongdoing. As indicated by them, he was at first kept at the Oke-Oyi police headquarters before being moved to the state Criminal Investigations Department (CID) in Ilorin. Spouse of the perished said she became stressed when she didn't get the standard morning call from her better half. 

She told TheCable; "He as a rule calls me in the first part of the day. He called me on Friday morning. At the point when I didn't get his approach Saturday morning, I called his lines and none were reachable. Afterward, one rang and somebody picked it and said my better half had a mishap and that his telephone was with the police and they requested that I come there. I connected them to my significant other's sibling in Ilorin before I landed there. 

"When I arrived, it was 8pm and I was told he was in the clinic. At the point when I requested to see him, that was the point at which my better half's sibling disclosed to me that he was dead. "A rancher presumed something and called the nearby vigilante bunch who answered to the police. At the point when the police came, they saw his vehicle and his telephone. That was the means by which I had the option to call his number. 

"I saw the suspect, his name is Waheed. He really admitted to perpetrating the wrongdoing. I asked him what my significant other did to him and he didn't utter a word, that he didn't have the foggiest idea what came over him. He said my better half used to support him and even vowed to get him a vehicle," she said. "He (the expired) used to squat with the suspect since he is new there. He just showed up a half year back. 





They used to remain together and go to the homestead together until he got his own condo two months prior. A blade recolored with my significant other's blood and his telephone were found in his home. He likewise had wounds on his body and that was the manner by which they realized that he was the person who slaughtered him. "The Oke-Oyi police said they were going to move the case to a greater police headquarters. 

They had just brought the archives when I was there however from that point forward, I have not heard anything. He has just admitted that he murdered my better half and I simply need equity. It might be that there are others engaged with the murdering. "I requested my better half's body since it was at that point disintegrating and we covered him on Monday.

"Also affirming the demise of the expired, representative of the Kwara police direction said the suspect has been captured and examination is as yet continuous. He said; "Truly, I am mindful of that episode. We have a presume captured as of now and concentrated examination is going on. At the suitable time, individuals will be educated regarding the result of our examination" 

"We discovered that during an inquiry in his home the late Ibrahim's telephones, belongings just as different hazardous things the culprit used to kill my sibling were found there."

No comments:

Post a Comment