Thursday 19 December 2019

Davido Blasted Over Promotional Video For COZA Church. He Reacts

Davido is right now being delayed on social media, after a video of him doing an advetorial for COZA church contacted down internet based life.


Davido in reaction to the trending video, said he has told them to take down the video else he would take legal advice'
"I'm composing rapidly to disavow viral recordings going round of me publicizing for Coza occasion to come up."

"I need to state I don't have anything at all to do with the congregation!!! The reality I did a fast video for a child presented as a fan only for her own utilization and it was cleaved up and utilized for such an advert extremest disillusions me"

"It is fake and very discourteous!!! I have never and definitely am not related at all with Coza church and have connected with those liable for this franticness right away!! I will unquestionably be continuing further on the off chance that you don't withdraw that video right away!! A word is sufficient"

No comments:

Post a Comment