Friday 29 June 2018

No actress wants to kiss me in films as a result of my huge eyes.



On-screen character yaw Adu laments


Ghanaian on-screen character, Yaw Adu, prevalently known as Sumsum isn't content with the picky mentality of a few performing artists in the Business towards kissing in motion pictures. 

As indicated by him, no performing artist needs to kiss him in films notwithstanding when they are coordinated to kiss him. 

Addressing Nana Romeo on Accra Fm, Yaw Adu uncovered that when he had the chance to kiss a performing artist in a motion picture, she turned him down when the scene got to that part. 

"The main performing artist I have kissed wasn't a star yet I later had a chance to kiss Vivian Jill in a motion picture, which she required a youngster and I needed to lay down with her for her to imagine however she later turned me down and evaded me when I took a stab at kissing her. 

I didn't ask her for what reason she evaded me since I didn't have confidence in myself either. Maybe they think since I have enormous eyes, I may thump them with it which frightens them off." 

He additionally blamed performer Jackie Appiah for segregating with regards to kissing in motion pictures. 

He included: "I viewed a motion picture, Liwin was coordinated to kiss Jackie Appiah yet she denied him. Expecting it was Majid, she would have kissed him enthusiastically without any second thoughts."


No comments:

Post a Comment